Chocolate Easter Egg Fudge
Posted On April 16, 2020
Easter is a time of Chocolate decadence, and with our friends at Jayco Ballarat we have out together a video of our favourite Chocolate Easter Egg fudge recipe.
- 2 Packets of Creme filled Easter Eggs
- 2 x 180g Chocolate Blocks
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- Cut Easter Eggs in half and put aside until later
- Break up chocolate and place in Saucepan with condensed milk over low heat.
- Once fully melted and combined take off the heat
- Mix in half of the chocolate eggs
- Pour fudge into the tin
- Decorate with the remaining half of the Easter Eggs
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours
- Then devour
- In this recipe we used Salted Caramel, however we have also used creme eggs, Caramel eggs and Oreo and Caramilk eggs.
You can also use your leftover chocolate from Easter
(Who are we kidding, who has leftover Chocolate)
Tell us below in the comments what variety of fudge you would try first.